Monday, November 28, 2011

there are places

i like to think that there are places that only my eyes have captured. places that are treasures in my chest. places that will keep my heart beating when i am weary and time becomes my enemy. i take people on walks through the redwoods when they come to visit me. i take them places i have been before. i keep new places for me to discover alone. they are treasures for me yet to find. i am not keeping them from others i am merely looking for them first. i cannot put into words how these places move me, but the beat of my heart changes when my eyes look upon them and i am changed. my bounty is increased and my heart responds to the gift of new sites. i like to think that there are places like this for everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling our eyes discover new places and things each day BUT we don't always let them resonate. I pray I will start seeking them out,letting them energize and change me so I can in time share them with others! I love your thought! I love you!

    ReplyDelete