Saturday, August 20, 2011

NOT READY FOR...

my wife to take off on an amazing adventure for nearly a month. our couple days away was not enough to reconnect after a full summer of pouring out into others. upon return the pressure of preparations invades the peaceful presence of family simply sharing space. i know the travels will be sweet, and the memories will unfold in story upon return, but i will miss my wife's day to day care and friendship near.









my girls bring so much life into my everyday. they always help me remember to laugh, and play. each of them is at such a different place in growth. i am right in the mix of it with them and suddenly i will have to hear about the day through phone calls and following my wife's blog. i know they are going to have so much fun. i am just not ready for them to go and i hope the next 32 hours can be filled with some sweet moments. i need just a few more before they hit the road.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for safe travels for them and that it's a time for you to reflect and refresh from the summer. Looking forward to seeing what they're seeing and experiencing as they travel.

    ReplyDelete