Friday, June 3, 2011

radiant-beautiful-miraculous-creation

photo taken by Lori Jo Bradford at Wilder Ranch

ellibella skye is everything her name means. 
she catches you in her glow and presence. her beauty is beyond description. she lives bravely amongst nature and embraces all creation. she thinks deeply and feels much. she is a faithful friend. she is an offerer of peace and walks in it. she is 11 today. she makes me smile when i am caught up in her radiance. she is a gift. she is my second daughter. my only elli. she calls me weird. she is like her mom. when she laughs at my jokes, i really know she found me funny. i love when she says my name. i strive to be everything her name for me means. she calls me dad.

2 comments:

  1. "she calls me weird" so true! and my favorite part, i like what you write, share, blog about. i like you (even though i'm a troll sometimes) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is blessed to be loved so deeply and to have parents who express it so clearly.

    ReplyDelete