Tuesday, June 7, 2011

a * b * i * d * e

the sun always rises and sets
even when the clouds and fog
hide it from view.

no matter what the day brings
my life belongs to another
and i choose to abide.

abide |əˈbīd|verb[ intrans. ( abide by) accept or act in accordance with (a rule, decision, or recommendation) I said I would abide by their decision.[ trans. ( can/could not abide) informal be unable to tolerate (someone or something) if there is one thing I cannot abide it is a lack of discipline.[ intrans. (of a feeling or a memory) continue without fading or being lost.• archaic live; dwell.ORIGIN Old English ābīdan [wait,] from ā- onward’ bīdan (see bide).

1 comment:

  1. I quite literally just asked orion what he believes abide means.
    you are speaking to me,
    as you always do,
    with prophesy, the kind that is to speak truth to a man of his life.
    i wish to abide, with my Lord,
    and with my brethren.

    ReplyDelete