Wednesday, June 8, 2011

nature my companion

i am who i am.
i accept the gift of self awareness.
assurance of God's design.
wherever He leads,
whether in my spirit or movement,
i choose to be brave and true.

i love all  of creation.
i do not always know how to relate
human to human.
with nature i am comfortably fluent.
the forest, the ocean, the prairie, the desert,
all creation speaks my soul language.
i walk free of expectations and human perceptions.

i am who i am.
i am a sweet spirited man who walks easy in nature.
i am still a learning human who needs
humans to be patient with me.



















written while sitting on bluff at big sur: may 20, 2011 
(j and o sitting a bluff away.)

1 comment:

  1. Eric,
    You are an amazing human that God has created. I love who you are and who you are becoming. You inspire me as a friend and so many others as you journey to walk hand in hand with your father who loves you and to be who he has created you to be. May his peace give you strength and courage and fill you with joy as you serve, love and learn this summer. I miss seeing you and hope to talk/connect soon. Pedro

    ReplyDelete